Oslo by Bo&Luca
Paying homage to the style icons of the 1970s with exaggerated bishop sleeves and a pussy bow neckline, this timeless gown features a scattering of hand-beaded florals on the sleeves. The deep V-neckline and fit and flare skirt flatter the body, while a generous side split shows off just the right amount of skin and ensures you can dance the night away.
Size: This gown fits size AU12 US 8-10 best
- Bust: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hip: 40 inches
Condition: Gown is in excellent condition.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- A gown can be altered down from its original size to fit your body perfectly however altering to a larger size is not recommended.
- Zippers, minor holes and slight beading loss can easily be repaired in alterations.
- A cleaning will be needed for some of our sample gowns, but we have excellent cleaners to recommend in order to bring these beauties back to life! Many times hemming alone can take off the bottom discolouration.
- Alterations generally cost $250-500, so factor that in when making your purchase.
- If you have any last minute questions about the condition of the gown, email firstname.lastname@example.org