Orlanda by Pronovias Privee
A glamorous wedding gown where the design is dictated by the large-format embroidery and beading on its tulle fabric. The deep neckline and side cutaways are supported by nude tulle inserts, creating an ‘almost bare’ effect, and the neckline hides push-up inner cups. A dress that effortlessly segues from ceremony to after-party.
Size: This gown fits size US 8 best
- Bust: 37 inches
- Waist: 28.3 inches
- Hip: 39.3 inches
Condition: Gown is in Perfect condition brand new tags still on!
Things to Keep in Mind:
- A gown can be altered down from its original size to fit your body perfectly however altering to a larger size is not recommended.
- Zippers, minor holes and slight beading loss can easily be repaired in alterations.
- A cleaning will be needed for some of our sample gowns, but we have excellent cleaners to recommend in order to bring these beauties back to life! Many times hemming alone can take off the bottom discolouration.
- Alterations generally cost $250-500, so factor that in when making your purchase and are required for new or used gowns.
- If you have any last minute questions about the condition of the gown, email email@example.com