Franklin by Daughters of Simone
The "Franklin" Cap sleeve backless wedding dress features a unique plunging keyhole neckline. Cap sleeves are unlined allowing the crochet-lace to contrast with a hint of skin. Features a fully exposed back, buttons at the top to secure. Bodice is fitted throughout and releases at the knees, cascading into a rounded train adorned with an eyelash lace scalloped trim. This ivory lace dress is lined with a silky nude charmeuse satin slip.
Colour: This ivory lace dress is lined with a silky nude charmeuse satin slip.
- Bust: 36 inches
- Waist: 28 inches
- Hip: 38 inches
Condition: Gown is in excellent condition.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- A gown can be altered down from its original size to fit your body perfectly however altering to a larger size is not recommended.
- Zippers, minor holes and slight beading loss can easily be repaired in alterations.
- A cleaning will be needed for some of our sample gowns, but we have excellent cleaners to recommend in order to bring these beauties back to life! Many times hemming alone can take off the bottom discolouration.
- Alterations generally cost $250-500, so factor that in when making your purchase.
- If you have any last minute questions about the condition of the gown, email email@example.com